Join the power of print with the action on the Internet!
Print advertising still holds its effectiveness.
- 70% of readers still purchase from print.
- Industry experts confirm that print drives traffic to the web.
What makes advertising in the Journal Classified section worth the investment?
- Reach 100,000 loyal readers of High Plains Journal each week.
- 76% take action after reading the Journal Classifieds (e.g., contact a dealer, research it online).
Journal readers are your best prospects.
- Over half our readers will make a major equipment purchase this year.
- 75% to 80% of our readers have cattle operations.
Reach an elite audience in states that lead the nation in beef production.
71% of our readers have cattle programs.
- 27,604 cow-calf operations that control 3.7 million beef cows
- 8,632 stocker operations
- 6,505 cattle feeders
- 2,058 acres: the average Journal reader’s operation